Okay so apparently it's not okay to not write on your blog for four months... but it's not like I have anything else going on in my life really... so here I am. I'm back. Back in action.... for today.
Few updates... Life in Eugene is good...no I'm gonna say it's great...na... I love it! Too many things to narrow down really. Lets start with my job. I am doing intake now. Pretty entertaining on some days, tear wrenching on others and overall still feel like I love what I do. I got mobbed by a swarm of bees the other day... they were big bees- nosey bees. Some Creswell residence who had nothing better to do than to swarm out of their apartments to see what the CSD worker was doing banging on the door across the way. All of them waiting, just waiting for me to turn around and ask them..." Do you know what has been going on over here?"... oh they wanted to get involved so bad. I loved just standing there and letting them sit in their anxiety of desire to be a part of the action as the mother would not answer the door. Just sayin' there are your tax dollars hard at work.
And this girl I work with Amanda. Everyone calls her Mandy. I think she likes to be called Mandy but on her name plate it says Amanda. On her e-mail is says Amanda... on her facebook it's Mandy... I just don't know what do to each day... how do I address her- now that is stressful
(Amanda, I really just wanted to give you a post spot on my blog cause it's really hard to get a spot on my page...:))
Saturday, August 14, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment