Sunday, February 21, 2010

I've become a blogger

Well, here goes nothing. I've always wanted to enter into the world of blogging... and today, I sit inside on this sunny afternoon and went for it...
I thought this would be a fun way to keep people updated on what's happening in my life and the life of my four little loves...

I don't know the rules of blogging... are there rules? Are there certain things that you can and can't say? I think that its every man for himself... So I'll go with those rules. :) We'll see how this goes

2 comments:

  1. Horray! I love bloggers. Looks like I have some catching up to do.
    Becca

    ReplyDelete
  2. Welcome to the blogosphere! I've been blogging for a couple years now and really enjoy it, though lately it seems like when lyme treatment is intense, I write much less. But I'm trying to be better. :)

    --Sara

    ReplyDelete