Each day I have a different thought. I'm excited, sad, nervous...
A fresh start
Clean slate
Lots of change at once
Excitement to start a life with a wonderful and amazing man
Nervous about not knowing anyone
Looking forward to not knowing anyone
Sad to not have my parents right up the hill
Excited to take such a big step
Excited to establish my family in a new place
Excited about the school the kids will go to
This is my last four days here in salem. Same job for the last 8 years. Same town for the last 30. Drive the same route to work, get the same latte, generally eat the same lunch... my days are pretty much routine--- and in four days it all changes.
Most of my house is boxed up... This week I wrap things up and off we go...
I will continue to update my blog with all that this new venture holds
Watch out Eugene, here come the Millers! :)
Can't believe I'm doing it. Can't wait.
Sunday, March 21, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment