Just renamed my blog
Looking for something that kind of defines me a bit... here's where I come from with it...
Make me... I tend to be someone who struggles in following rules- not all rules, just some (gosh I hope Chad isn't reading this and see's that I am admitting that)... :)
If you look at my driving record, you may notice my problem following the rules of the road. If you have ever been in my car with me, you know exactly what I'm talking about.
And run... I think about when I used to play basketball. I hated to run. I would gripe and whine ( I know out of character right) each time we had to do any extended running or conditioning.
Now, I voluntarily run miles a day. And love it. No one's making me, I could sleep in an extra hour or so each day- but I don't, my body get's up and the treadmill switches on...
There are some days I have to "make" myself do it but for the most part- my routine owns my days and has created somewhat of a robot in me....
Sunday, March 21, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
I think all of us challenge the rules at times. I think that keeps life interesting! Love hearing the updates.
ReplyDelete